We donate most* of our profits to rescues!
When you walk your dog with us you are helping homeless dogs as well.
How does this work? It's a simple (and big) idea called "The Monthly Treat"
- When your dog walks with us, YOU can choose a local dog charity that you care about.
- Every month your suggestion goes into the treat bag and the winner receives the “Monthly Treat”.
- We contact the charity and give them a check, which will be most* of our monthly profits.
- Then, we let you know all about it in "Pupdate", your monthly newsletter. Or check out our Blog
We have volunteered for or provided Monthly Treats to:
The Marin Humane Society, Tri Valley Animal Rescue, Orphan Dog, Dusty Paws Rescue, Stonecliffe Animal Rescue, Bay Area German Shepherd Rescue, Family Dog Rescue, Nor. Cal. Sled Dog Rescue (NorSled), Norcal Bernese Mountain Dog Rescue, German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California, Friends of Dogbone Meadow, East Bay SPCA.
* We are sometimes asked "What does most mean?" We're proud to say that most really does mean most. Not 5% or 10%, but significantly more than 50%. Our goal is to donate thousands of dollars EVERY month to help homeless dogs.